Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mike Tyson shoots down Chef Roble Ali's texting hoax

Chef Roble Ali  may learn the hard way not to mess with Mike Tyson's pigeons, his lisp OR his texts.

Bravo's baby-faced star chef almost opened up a can of whoop-ass when he posted a photo of the former boxing champ holding two of his prized racing pigeons face-to-face with the caption "Now Kith," taking a jab at Tyson's well-pronounced lisp.

The fighter — who once dined on Evander Holyfield's ear in the ring — reportedly didn't take lightly to the kitchen star's joke and allegedly sent a threatening text ( the exchange was posted on Roble's Instagram).

The boxer started, “How you do there Mr. funny man? You think that [bleep’s] funny making fun of my speech impediment? You know we always been cool when I see you in Brooklyn right? Well that [bleep] is over.

“I don’t know if you’re old enough to remember that game ‘Mike Tyson’s Punch Out’ but either way I’m gonna [bleep] you up when I see you like I did that little white boy in the game. You hear me you ostrich looking skinny cheffin’ punk? Laugh now, cry later.”

Too bad it was all a hoax.

Both parties say it wasn't Tyson sending any of the threatening messages and the Bravo star had fashioned the fake threats against himself.

Tyson's reps shot down the story that he had texted the scrawny cook and claim the fighter "never heard of the chef nor would he write anything like that."



In the next phony text, the supposed "Tyson" pulls his punches a bit.



“Alright Roble you know I’m just [bleeping] with your punk ass right? you was scared as [bleep] weren’t you???? I wouldn’t even put the paws on your frail ass cause if I punched you one time you would shatter like a champagne glass against a brick wall. [Bleep] wouldn’t even be fair. It would be like fighting a girl.

“Anyways I want you and your crew to come out to Vegas soon and cater a party for me at the crib. Also, you’re a [bleep] for not picking up the phone but I would do the same thing if I were you. Peace my dude.”



A seemingly frightened Roble, known as the Hip-Hop Chef, responds to the fake text with: “Hey Champ. How you doin my man?? I’m glad you have a good sense of humor and can take a joke. I was going to answer the phone but I didn’t because I was in shook and I’m not a [bleep] for that because you’re Mike [bleeping] Tyson okay?!? LoL!”

He added, “Just give me the word and me and the crew will be out in Vegas cooking up something real good for you and your people. Pet your lion for me bruh. Peath and blethings to you big bro.”

I bet Tyson would respond if Roble posted a photo of a squab and hedgerow salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment