Thursday, January 23, 2014

A-Rod dons sombrero and plays with mariachi band (PHOTOS)

Alex Rodriguez is pretty good at tooting his own horn but who knew he could strum a guitar as well.

Here's A-Rod, wearing a sombrero and playing guitar with a mariachi band, while relaxing down in Cancuń.

Aay-yi-yi-yi...


A couple photos of the suspended New York Yankee third baseman, who is banned for the entire 2014 season, surfaced on Twitter. It was only last week Rodriguez put a new spin on his ban, saying he wanted some time off.

“I think that in the year 2014, the league could have done me a favor because I’ve played 20 years without a timeout,” Rodriguez said. “I think 2014 will be a year to rest mentally and physically prepare myself for the future and begin a new chapter of my life.”

A lot of people might call him the Cheato Bandito.

Check out these shots from Twitter:







No comments:

Post a Comment