Monday, October 21, 2013

Jay Cutler's wife lashes out over Twitter selfie after Bears QB is hurt

In between tweeting about hair extensions and an upcoming fashion show, Kristin Cavallari went on the defensive after her husband Jay Cutler was injured on Sunday. And got into a Twitter war with a user because of her fashion posts.

The shoe designer showed her concern for Cutler, as she responded to Twitter followers who attempted to accuse her of being more worried about her hair than the injury. She had posted a makeup-free selfie of herself in a Bears cap tweeting: "Go Bears #nofilter #nomakeup #dontcare."




Apparently some Bears fans took it the wrong way.

"I tweeted that BEFORE he got hurt. Blocked RT @Mangsta: Husband gets seriously hurt. @KristinCav tweets about not having hair extensions," she tweeted.





"I know it seems like I only respond to haters but they drive me crazy when they have NO clue what they are talking about," she added.




The former reality star was clearly upset after witnessing the Chicago quarterback's groin injury during his game against the Redskins and went after a hater with the full fury of her thumbs.

Cutler was tackled by Washington Redskins defensive lineman Chris Baker and was soon replaced by backup quarterback Josh McCown. After struggling to make it to the locker room, Cutler underwent X-rays and is set to have an MRI scan on Monday.




Cavallari — who has a one-year-old son Camden, with Cutler — is set to be at the Akira fashion show in Chicago, as her shoe collection will be shown on the runway, but her husband's injury will no doubt dog the catwalk.



15 comments:

  1. She only married him for the fame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who cares? I mean, really, who cares why she married him. How is that relevant in anyone's life, but their own?

      Delete
    2. How do you that? You can't just make statements like that!

      Delete
  2. I'd rather marry O.J. than him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have an extremely extreme death wish if you'd rather marry O.J.

      Delete
  3. I COULD HELP HER OUT WHILE HE IS RECOVERING FROM A GROIN INJURY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selfies are dumb, no one cares.... too bad Cutler got hurt though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twitter is a joke and so is this story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped reading after seeing the words "reality star." "Reality" and "star" don't go together. I'm sorry. I have ZERO respect for people cashing in on reality shows. To me, that's the LOWEST form of entertainment. #RantOver

    ReplyDelete
  7. What reality show was she on? I never knew she was on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. me me me me me!!!!! never us us us us us and together we stand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She kinda needs the makeup, huh, lol? Of course almost all women do but it's kind of refreshing when a girl wears little and still looks good.

    ReplyDelete