Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Jon Stewart goes low on Seth Rollins during WWE's Monday Night Raw (VIDEO)

Jon Stewart made an appearance at WWE Raw Monday night and, besides bringing his trademark wit and perplexed facial expressions, brought along a sneaky left foot.


The Daily Show host, who made a living mocking public figures putting a foot in their mouths, last night landed his own size 10 (I'm guessing) in the tender bits of wrestler Seth Rollins.

Stewart might be hanging them up at The Daily Show soon, but liberal satirist may have a career waiting for him in pro wrestling if this clip is any indication.


The showdown all started when Rollins exclaimed the following to an Orlando crowd, via Marissa Payne of The Washington Post: “I am the most talented performer in the entire world. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and there’s nobody or nothing that can stop me. … I could take over as host of The Daily Show for Jon Stewart and make that thing actually watchable.”

Stewart responded as a joke, and Rollins then appeared on Stewart’s show to issue a challenge.

And the Andy Kaufman-like rumble with Mr. Money in the Bank was on: 



Now Red-Blue means red-faced and blue balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment