Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shaq predicts Super Bowl for Tebow-Sanchez tandem

If you ask Shaquille O'Neal, all that talk about Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez not coexisting peacefully together is a load of bunk.  In fact, Shaq is is so confident that the two competing quarterbacks can get along,  the former NBA star thinks there is a New York Jets Super Bowl appearance in their future together.

Just think peas-in-a-pod or Kobe and Shaq.

After squeezing Tebow's muscles and coming away pretty impressed, on Tuesday,  Shaq tweeted his prediction with a photo: "jets fans this man has been working out.  Look at those arms.  With him and Sanchez u heard it here first Super Bowl."



Shaq may like Tebow's guns, but is there enough firepower between these two players to take the the Jets to the next level?  The genie from "Kazaam" thinks so.



1 comment:

  1. Elway was my favorite QB... but letting my second favorite QB go for my 3rd favorite ticks me off.... I wanna see Elway cry over Tebow... I hope Tebow kicks some ass.... oh, did I say I'm a Bronco fan? yes I am.... I'm just not an Elway fan anymore.

    ReplyDelete