Monday, June 18, 2012

Jenny McCarthy sent nude photo meant for Brian Urlacher to her dentist

"That's one set of gums," Jenny McCarthy's shocked dentist was probably thinking after the actress accidentally sent a nude photo of herself instead of a picture of her kid's infected mouth to his office.


Sounds like the blonde beauty went from Da Bears to just Duh.




The naked shot ended up at her son's dentist office after the 10-year old woke up with an abscess in his mouth and McCarthy panicked and called him.  The dentist asked her to send photos of her son Evan's gums on a cell phone when she had the mix up.

"It's horrific to remember," said the 39-year old McCarthy.  "So I'm taking a picture of it and I'm sending it to the dentist and I sent him a nude on accident!  I swear to God!"

"The dentist is like, 80 years old.  I literally screamed at the top of my lungs," she added.

The old dentist was expecting pictures of bi-cusps but got C-cups instead.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete