Friday, January 27, 2012

50 Cent Ready to Drop "Trou" and $1M on Giants in Super Bowl Bets

50 cent has a lot more than cash riding on the Super Bowl game between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.  If the Giants don't beat the spread, he could literally lose his shorts.

The rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, has so much faith in his hometown team that he is willing to bet $1 million on the Giants in the Feb. 5 game, according to his Twitter account.

So much faith, that Fiddy even made a side bet with a female fan to post naked photos of his junk on Twitter if the G-Men lose.

The 36 year-old rap star is on a Giants roll after winning $500,000 last week when New York beat the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship game.  He posted photos of the cold hard cash he won on a video as proof.

Now he is prepared to parlay his winnings and avoid indecency charges if the Giants win again.



"I'm up 500,000 off the last one.  f*** it ill bet it back Ill put 1,000,000 on my G MEN.  STUNNER you got the # hit me if you want it," he tweeted to his 5.6 million followers.

After last week's windfall, a female Patriots fan offered the raunchy Super Bowl bet to Fiddy.

According to the Daily Mail, he entered an agreement with a Twitter user to flash his package if the Giants lose.

She tweeted him: "Let's bet. If the Giants lose the Super Bowl, you must post your d*** on the Twitter.  If they win I'll post my boobs and face on here.  Bet?"


Mr. Jackson's simple reply: "OK."

50 Cent also posted his method of picking the winner along with a photo of himself after Big Blue's victory.

"Just watched a 500,000 football game... Sometimes I hear voices in my head they tell me thing like bet on GIANTS so I listen."

I wonder if the voices also tell him, "I know a good lawyer and accountant."

No comments:

Post a Comment