Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Adam Jones wants cops to 'tase the living s--t' out of fans who run onto field: Report

Adam Jones was steaming mad inside Yankee Stadium in the bottom of the eighth inning Tuesday. Even with a 10 run lead, the Orioles outfielder couldn’t stomach two fans in Yankees jerseys ran onto the field from the left field side as Francisco Cervelli was batting — causing a brief delay in the game.

The two spectators were rounded up by roughly 10 security guards and policemen, tackled near second base, handcuffed and led from the field.

Jones didn't think it was enough and didn't mince words about it either.

"I get it, you’re drunk and you want to be on SportsCenter. Your ass is going to jail with a fine... It’s just plain old stupid... I wish the cops Tase the living s--t out of them. I wish that."



As the two intruders were being taken away toward a center field gate, the livid Jones gave the idiots a piece of his mind.

“I let them know how I felt, obviously a lot of choice words because I think it’s idiotic for people to run on the field, and I think the punishment needs to be a lot harsher and they should let us have a shot to kick them with our metal spikes on because it’s stupid,” Jones told reporters after the game. “You look like a jackass when you run on the field. We don’t go to any other events. We don’t go to other sporting events and do that to their jobs, but they come to ours and do that.

“I get it, you’re drunk and you want to be on SportsCenter. Your ass is going to jail with a fine, and you might not be allowed to come back to the ballpark. I remember a couple of years ago, one dude broke his ankle in Baltimore. I was laughing at him. I wish he shattered his finger because it’s stupid. It’s just plain old stupid.”








No comments:

Post a Comment