Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Antonio Cromartie and wife expecting twins despite having vasectomy

Antonio Cromartie will soon have enough children for his own defense and a benchwarmer to boot, after the New York Jets star's wife Terricka announced she is pregnant with twins.

Making the announcement even more amazing for the father of 10 is the fact that the 31-year-old cornerback had a vasectomy.


Cromartie's 31-year-old wife confirmed the news to Us Weekly now that they have finally gotten over the surprise.

Terricka first became aware she was pregnant when she was admitted to hospital with what she thought was bad cramps. She told the magazine she was in the emergency room on October when she found out she was pregnant again.

"I really thought I was dreaming, even after, I was just in total disbelief.

"I didn't even tell Antonio right away because I didn't think it was possible. Was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. 

"In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point."

The snipped cornerback was completely caught off guard when his wife revealed the news.

"Originally, he was like, 'Oh, s**t! Are you serious? How did this happen?'

"It was shocking news for the both of us. It took me a while to process it, but Antonio stood firm and was saying, ''It's God's will.'' And he's been excited the whole time."

The Jets player and Terricka share a daughter Jurzie, 5, and son Jagger, 3, but Cromartie also has a brood of eight other children from previous relationships. 

Terricka also has a daughter from a previous relationship. 

He has previously been criticized for the amount of children he has and his wife of seven years told the magazine she thought about hiding her pregnancy because she wanted the twins to be more than a number.

"To be honest, I've gone back and forth about if I wanted to share the news or not," she said.

"All my children are blessings and all of Antonio's children are blessings, for that matter. It was made to seem that my children weren't a blessing because they were categorized by a number, and for that reason and that reason alone, I hid both of my [first two] pregnancies with my husband, just so I could enjoy them with those who were really happy for me."

The model said she plans to ensure there are no more blessings for her family by getting her tubes tied.

Cromartie signed a huge $32 million contract with the Jets earlier this year and reportedly pays over $3,500 a month in child support per child expect for the two with Terricka and also to the mother of oldest son Alonzo.

The oldest boy lived with the football star's mother hence the exception, however, according to the New York Post the boy's mom is fighting for support and custody.

According to Us Weekly, the couple are now working on a book about blended families, as well as a new reality show.


No comments:

Post a Comment