Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Ronda Rousey offers up advice for her future romantic suitors

Ronda Rousey is more than a mystery to most men and it wouldn't be a stretch to say she is downright scary too. But the sexy MMA star let down her guard and did a Q&A session in the new edition of Maxim, fielding questions ranging from what to wear on a first date to the one beverage men should bring on a first date.


One guy was bold enough to ask the fighter what men should never do to her when it comes to the bedroom. As if. Anyway, Rousey made it clear to steer away from the bantamweight champion's teeth:

"For what you should never do: Don't bite my teeth! If my teeth are repeatedly hitting your teeth, then there's a problem with what you're doing. That freaks me out. I don't like it. It's terrible. I have a thing about my teeth. Even though I do a sport where I get punched in the face for a living, if your teeth hit my teeth more than a few times, I'm over it already."

Here's what happened to the last person who even thought about messing with her teeth:

And men. Remember to bring the cider, but lose the lube and skinny jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment