Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mugger finds out it’s never a good idea to try and rob a female MMA fighter (VIDEO)

Brazilian mixed martial artist Monique Bastos was spending some time with some friends Tuesday night when two muggers approached the group on a motorbike and demanded their belongings.

One of the crooks grabbed Bastos' cell phone and well, let's just say things didn't end well for the one guy she managed to grab and take down.


Here's video of the choke hold submission (WARNING: Graphic language. In Portuguese I think):


Unfortunately, the fighter with six MMA bouts said she has encountered similar situations before.

"I've been through this a few times before, and it's the second time I fought back," she told MMAFighting.com's Guilherme Cruz."There were two guys, and they were using knives, but I was able to use my jiu-jitsu and get my phone back. It's a huge risk, but I did it to defend myself and my friends, so I used what I learned."

And on Tuesday she taught someone a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment