Thursday, May 8, 2014

Clippers boob-grab fan flubs live interview (VIDEO)

Clippers fan Rebecca Grant skyrocketed to Internet fame after adjusting her boobs on live television during L.A.'s Game 7 win over the Warriors last weekend.

After a vine of her breast-grab went viral, she tweeted she had "no idea" she was on camera.



And it looks like she didn't know the cameras were on her ...  again. Only this time it came on Wednesday during a live interview as a guest on FOX411 in Los Angeles to discuss her instant fame from the clip.

The relatively unknown Grant, who calls herself a "sexy NFL hostess," turned and yelled at an  off-camera acquaintance in the midst of the interview.



"But the thing that I'm mostly excited about is the Clippers. Taking anything off this distraction and just like, being a team favorite... Hang on. Rob, stop it! I'm sorry. This isn't live... What? I already said that! stop it! Go away," she yelled.





It seems that Grant, who has some acting credits, is incredibly unaware of cameras in general.

She also reminded her 84,000 Twitter followers that they can expect to see her at the next Clippers game on Friday.

"I have almost the exact same seats," she said. "In fact; I think I should be an employee. I’m the biggest Clippers fan in all of Los Angeles."

Any chance she can be banned from the NBA?

1 comment: