Sunday, March 9, 2014

Surfer survives terrifying 'Wipeout From Hell' (VIDEO)

James Hollmer Cross was surfing the big waves at Pedra Branca on the southern edge of Tasmania earlier this month when he found himself in the middle of a terrifying wipeout. 

The epic drilling is now being called the "Wipeout from Hell" and deservedly so.


The video is scary to watch and afterwards, Hollmer Cross was the first to tell everyone that being swallowed by a wave that makes him look like a small speck in the pipeline draws a watery line between getting thrills and meeting your maker. Luckily, he survived.

"It was absolutely the heaviest thing that's ever happened to me," said the surfer. "I thought I was actually gonna die. I almost passed out but I fought it. I came through...it was pretty euphoric actually."



No comments:

Post a Comment