Friday, October 18, 2013

Gilbert Arenas dumps on haters with $100 bills as toilet paper

It looks like former NBA enigma Gilbert Arenas has traded in his Charmin for the rough stuff after posting a picture on Instagram showing a toilet roll filled with $100 bills.

The picture was accompanied by a caption reading: "Money don't change ppl..the lack of money does..never seen a rich person rob a bank..while u hate on my life I'm wiping my ass with this sh*t here haha."



The so-called "hating" on his life refers to the fact the three-time All-Star did not play a single game last season — but still picked up a $20 million-plus paycheck.

Despite not playing, Arenas remains the the NBA's third highest earner after collecting $111 million for a six-year deal signed with the Washington Wizards in 2008.

He was then traded to Orlando in 2010 and was let go by the Magic in 2011 before joining the Shangai Sharks. So, when not playing in China, he is basically being paid eight figures to sit.



Speaking to HipHollywood in September, Arenas said: "I don't need the NBA money. I've had enough of it."

I guess for now he'll just have to dump on his detractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment